It is the dress that no one wants to miss it. That is the black openwork lace midi dress with sleeves. The openwork design is fashionable and sexy, making you dazzling. The stand collar is good to wear a piece of necklace. The stitching, hollowing, and lace are all the popular elements in 2019. The fabric is so soft as well as anti-wrinkle that is suitable for modifying figures. There are six sizes to meet your needs. We have taken considerations for most people's needs. Also, there are three colors for choices. The black one is so elegant. It is suitable for most people. The red one is sexy and fashionable. It could improve the skin condition. The blue one is classic and beautiful. These fashionable dresses are waiting for their owners.
- Style: Europe
- Pattern: Plain
- Craft: Hook Flower Hollow
- Style: Long Skirt
- Collar Type: Stand Collar
- Sleeve Type: Conventional Sleeve
- Sleeve Length:Long sleeve
- Waist Type: Middle Waist
- Popular Elements: Stitching, Hollowing, Lace
- Fabric Name: Lace
- Main Fabric Composition: Polyester Fiber
- The Content Of The Main Fabric Component: 100%
- Whether Cross-Border Supply: Yes
- Model Information: Height 173cm, Bust 83cm, Waistline 59cm Try On M.
- It is an ideal long skirt to take on the female glamour at reasonable prices. It goes well with all kinds of occasions, like parties, ceremonies and so on. The high-heeled shoes are the proper choice, but the flats are not bad. But the colors of shoes had better make a choice based on the color of the dress. All in all, the matches are up to you, according to your needs.
- What we could do is to provide perfect products and sweet services.
How to measure your body?
Perfect - fitting clothing starts with perfect measurements. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them.
Measure directly on your body. Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits well. Your seat measure should be measured around the fullest part of your hips. Inside leg length is measured from the crotch to the floor. Do not measure over other clothing.
*This is not your bra size!
*Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
*Relax arms at sides
*Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
*Find the natural waist
*This is the smallest part of the waist
*Usually about 1 in. above belly button
*Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
*Find the widest part of the hips
*Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
*Tape should brush across both hipbones
d) Inside leg length
Clothing-International Size Conversion Chart