It is a wonderful women's handbag that is the Casual Fashion Versatile Handbag. The Stylish contrast color provides you loads of choices. The curved lines, with popular bucket bag styles, make it unusual. The lining texture is terylene that is special. The contrast colors are classic and take on the quality of the bag. The size is large and it could meet many things. You could use it as an ID bag or a Mobile phone bag. The zipper pocket is also great. You could take well advantage of yourselves.
- Type: Women's Handbag
- Fabric Texture: PU
- Lining Texture: Terylene
- Bag Shapes: Vertical Square
- Bag Fashion Type: Handbag
- Opening Method: Zipper
- Popular Elements: Contrast
- Package Internal Structure: ID Bag, Mobile Phone Bag, Zipper Pocket
- Shoulder Strap Number: Single
- Bag Size: Large
- Pattern: Contrast
- Style: Casual
- Processing Methods: Soft Surface
- Hardness: Soft
- Lifting Parts: Soft Handle
- The bag is made of high-quality materials so that the soft surface is attractive.The soft handle gives you a soft touching sense. It could be used for a long time. You don't worry about the quality. As for the colors, there are many choices for different people. There are six kinds of contrast bags. The light and sweet color are more suitable for young girls, like the pink one. As for other simple and plain colors, they are more suitable for elegant females. Also, you could pick out the color according to your style and your clothing style. The price is very kind and it is affordable.
How to measure your body?
Perfect - fitting clothing starts with perfect measurements. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them.
Measure directly on your body. Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits well. Your seat measure should be measured around the fullest part of your hips. Inside leg length is measured from the crotch to the floor. Do not measure over other clothing.
*This is not your bra size!
*Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
*Relax arms at sides
*Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
*Find the natural waist
*This is the smallest part of the waist
*Usually about 1 in. above belly button
*Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
*Find the widest part of the hips
*Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
*Tape should brush across both hipbones
d) Inside leg length
Clothing-International Size Conversion Chart