- Material: canvas
- Size: multiple sizes
- Craft: Handmade
- Category: Diamond Painting
- Frame: no frame
- Feature: DIY diamond painting can experience a sense of achievement, learn to reduce
stress, emotional adjustment, enhance self-confidence and perseverance cultivate
patience, the elderly and children are suitable
- Specifications: Vertical version of peacock 45*75, vertical version of peacock 50*90, vertical version of peacock 70*130, vertical version of peacock 90*160
- Main sales areas: Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, Europe, North America
- Diamond: All diamonds are made of new environmentally friendly acrylic diamonds. The size of the diamond is 2.7MM makes the picture more shining and more realistic!
- Glue: Water-soluble environmentally friendly glue with SGS certificate.
- Canvas: The canvas is exquisite which is 100% accurate printing with imported machines. The picture is clear and the colors are rich and colorful!
- After-sales: According to different styles of painting, each color will be equipped with 15%-30% of the additional amount of acrylic diamonds.
DIY diamond painting feature:
- 5D DIY diamond painting can
experience a sense of achievement, learn to reduce stress, enhance
self-confidence and perseverance cultivate patience.
- 5D DIY diamond
painting can be used to decorate the family room, make life more harmonious.
Most popular DIY decoration, the elderly and children are suitable.
Finished project can be kept for more than 10 years, perfect to decorate your
living room or bedroom.
DIY Diamond painting production
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
View the diamond color, arranged in order of coding.
3. Apply a proper amount
of diamond adhesive to the pen, stick the corresponding diamond.
to the corresponding color code stick the diamond onto the corresponding
How to measure your body?
Perfect - fitting clothing starts with perfect measurements. Here, we'll show you which measurements are needed and how to correctly take them.
Measure directly on your body. Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits well. Your seat measure should be measured around the fullest part of your hips. Inside leg length is measured from the crotch to the floor. Do not measure over other clothing.
*This is not your bra size!
*Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
*Relax arms at sides
*Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
*Find the natural waist
*This is the smallest part of the waist
*Usually about 1 in. above belly button
*Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
*Find the widest part of the hips
*Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
*Tape should brush across both hipbones
d) Inside leg length
Clothing-International Size Conversion Chart
Diamond painting is an easy and enjoyable activity for crafters young and old. Based on the same concept as mosaics and paint-by-numbers, diamond painting uses tiny “diamond”-like facets to create colorful designs and patterns for finished designs that sparkle. Applying the diamonds is a simple three-step process that is meditative and relaxing, providing hours of enjoyment as you re-create your design. Diamond painting kits are available in a variety sizes and styles from simple to elaborate so crafters of all skill levels can find a project to enjoy.
Although diamond painting kits vary depending on the company, they all contain the same basic materials:
- Fabric printed with design chart
- Colorful diamonds
- Diamond applicator tool
- Tub of wax
Tips and Tricks
Review your chart and legend carefully before you begin. The packages of diamonds are labeled with the color name or number, but it might help to also label the bag with the symbol used for that color. This will help you quickly identify the correct color as you work.
- Your fabric design chart should be covered with a protective plastic film. When you peel back this plastic film, the chart area will be sticky. It is recommended that you do not remove the entire piece of plastic at once. Instead, slowly peel back the plastic film as you work. If you take a break from your project, re-cover your work-in-progress with the plastic film to prevent your project from gathering dust or drying out and losing its stickiness.
- It is easiest to start at the bottom of the design and work your way up.
- Your kit comes with a small tray to hold the diamonds as you work. This works great when you’re working with one color at a time, which is recommended. If you prefer to work row by row, switching colors as you work down your chart, use small bowls or crafting tubs to keep the colors separated as you work. Make sure you label each tub with the color it contains.
- When putting the diamonds in the tray or bowl, take the time to position the diamonds with the flat side down. The diamonds need to be in this position to use the applicator tool.
- To prevent your tools from drying out, wrap your applicator tool with plastic and securely close your wax tub between uses.
- If your wax dries out or you lose your applicator tool, you can also use a rhinestone applier, often found by the nail polish and manicure tools.
- Dip the tip of the applicator tool into the wax. The wax will enable you to pick up the diamonds.
- Look at your chart and determine which color diamond to use. Press the tip of the applicator tool to the rounded side of the diamond.
- Pull back the plastic film to uncover the area you are working on and carefully press the diamond onto the symbol.
- Repeat Steps 1–3 until your design is complete.
- After positioning the last diamond, lay the protective film over the top of the design. Using a rolling pin, gently roll over the design to secure the diamonds on the sticky surface.
Displaying Your Finished Artwork
Diamond painting designs are a great way to add a bit of pizazz to your décor. You may come up with ideas of your own, but here are a few options to get you started:
Frame: This is the easiest option. Remove the glass pane from the frame as it will dull your design’s sparkle.
Wall Hanging: If you have simple sewing skills, you can easily create a fabric wall hanging with your design. Pick out a coordinating fabric to create a border and backing for your project.
Pillow: Depending on the size of your design, it could make a fabulous new accent pillow on a chair or sofa. Pick out a coordinating fabric to create a border and backing for your pillow and stuff with fiberfill or a pillow form. Please make note of the care instructions at the bottom of this article if using this option.
Book Cover: Finished diamond painting designs can also create unique and flashy school supplies, photo albums, and scrapbooks. Trim the finished design as desired and adhere to flat, smooth book cover with double-sided foam tape. You could also use hook-and-loop tape to make your diamond painting designs interchangeable!
If your fabric becomes soiled while you work, you can clean it by gently wiping with a cold, damp cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Do not wash, iron, or dry clean.